Information for Restaurants
Any restaurant in Mount Airy is eligible to participate, but MUST complete an online registration form.
- Rules and Guidelines
- Menu Items must be equal portion size to the current menu.
- Restaurant must have a pre-fixe meal available for the week breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Restaurant Menu Items must stay consistent throughout the entire promotional period of September 14-20, 2020.
- Restaurants must donate a $25.00 gift card to the Town of Mount Airy for promotion of Restaurant Week.
- Restaurants are to provide a PDF version of their Restaurant Week menu to be posted on their restaurant and the Town websites.
For each Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner that is offered, Restaurant Week participants are required to offer a minimum of two courses for a set price of $10, $15, $20, $30 or $40.
- New This Year!
- The Town is requesting restaurants add a carry-out option to their Restaurant Week pre-fixe menu.
- The Town is REQUIRING that one of the pre-fixe menu items is vegan.
Deadline to register is August 25, 2020.
Supply kits will be available at Town Hall starting August 28. Supply kits include:
NEW THIS YEAR: Chef Hats!UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, we will be holding onto the Chef Hats until the next Restaurant Week without a pandemic :)
Official Campaign Poster (see below)
Check Stuffers (see below)
Children’s Coloring Pages with Crayons (optional)