1. Building Permits

    Once you have obtained final site plan approval from the Planning Commission, you may apply for permits associated with building and site excavation.

  2. Fence Construction Permits

    Fence Construction Permits are required for new fence construction and replacement of existing fences.

  3. Shed Permits

    A permit is required for accessory structures over 100 square feet require a building permit. Accessory structures are not permitted in the front yard yards areas.

  4. Sign Permits

    All signage within the Mount Airy Town limits will require a permit.

  5. Zoning Certificates

    Zoning certificates are required unless you are obtaining a building permit - in that instance, zoning approval is given.